Banana pancakes with peanut butter whipRecipe by Cassidy Kasdorf
- serves 2 -
Banana pancakes ingredients:
1 over-ripe banana
1/4 cup egg whites
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
Peanut butter whip ingredients:
1/4 cup greek yogurt
3 Tbsp peanut butter
1 Tsp agave
1. Mix all ingredients pancake ingredients except chocolate chips together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Spoon batter into a preheated frying pan over low heat. Wait for small bubbles to appear in the centre of the pancakes before flipping.
4. Let cool slightly on a wire rack before serving.
5. Meanwhile, whip all peanut butter topping ingredients together in a small bowl.
6. Top pancakes with a small dollop of the peanut whip and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips & sliced bananas.
Nutrition per serving (with whip)
Calories: 444 (620). Sugar: 8.6g (17g). Fat: 10g (20g). Protein: 21g (25g)