1. The holiday season is almost upon us, meaning it’s time to find the perfect dress for celebrating, and this dress from BCBG is what I want to be wearing to all my Christmas parties! $865
2. I’m loving this amazing phone case from Rifle Paper Co. I’m a fan of how the pretty floral detail is printed on a clear case so you can still see the gold iPhone peeking through! $36
3. Last month, while I was in Vegas, I stepped into a Ted Baker store for the first time (and I loved absolutely everything!) I’m particularly fond of this blush handbag with rose gold hardware. $285
4. I’ve also been looking for a new fragrance, and I think I’ve finally found one I’m smitten for! Juicy Couture “Couture La La” has a lightly sweet scent, plus a beautiful bottle! $84
5. I couldn’t decide which Ted Baker purse I liked more, so I featured two! This clutch is perfect for both day and evening. $160
6. Pink and gold statement ring? Yes please! $10
7. This week I set my eyes on this new palette from Urban Decay. The matte colours and small size would make this eyeshadow palette great for traveling, but sadly this perfect set of taupe shadows was sold out in both of our local Sephora stores! The good news is it is still available online! $34
But I have some even better news… I’m giving away two tickets to the event to one lucky reader! Just leave a comment letting me know what is on your Christmas wish list, or follow St. Vital Centre or myself on Instagram for your chance to win!