1. Anthropologie hit it out of the park with this Zinke Starboard swimsuit. The peplum shape is perfect for adding curves and the bright pattern will definitely make heads turn! $132
2. Ever since I saw this post from Kissable Complexions, I have been wanting to try this amazing hot pink Buxom lipstick in the colour Exhibitionist! $26
3. The new h&m eco conceious line is stunning. There are so many unique pieces in the collection, but I particularly love the shoulder decoration in this picture as a regal addition to spring dresses. $179
4. I found these pretty initial bracelets from Sweet Auburn Studio via etsy and think they would be a perfect layering piece for a #armparty! $43
5. These Valentino rockstud flats are the perfect colour for spring. At $695 they are way out of my price range, but I'll be keeping my eye out for similar high street styles while I'm saving up!
6. These Steve Madden heels are everything you need in a statement shoe this spring! With an on-trend skinny ankle strap and chic floral print, pre-ordering these heels is an absolute must! $79