Welcome to March everyone! Once again, I'm sharing a few of my favourite things that I have been obsessing over this past month.
1. I met Samantha, the designer behind Auburn Jewellery through twitter and she is honestly the sweetest! She not only designs but also hand-makes an amazing selection of unique and gorgeous charms. The best part is she also offers custom jewellery, so you can purchase a charm with anything from your initials to your home state!
2. This inexpensive purse from Forever 21 is so simple and chic. The soft blush colour is my favourite but it is also available in a classic white.
3. I love mailing good old fashioned cards and when I saw these Rifle Paper Co notes I was completely in love! Who wouldn't want to receive one of these in the mail!
4. Lately, I have been loving Benefit's Watt's Up highlighter. I used to struggle with creating the glowy skin look but this my friends is the answer! It has just the right amount of shimmer to brighten your complexion without making you look shiny or sparkly.
5. The bow on these Kate Spade heels adds the perfect amount of detail. They just look like they were made for dancing!
6. Last week, I got to use the Naked 3 palette for the first time and the blush hued colours were oh so pretty! I love how pigmented the colours are… a little really does go a long way with this palette.