Hello everyone! I've been starting to get super excited for Valentines Day coming up. I used to not be a huge fan of red, but lately I have been loving it (especially paired with gold or coral)! Here's a few of my most recent favourite things… inspired by V-day of course!
1. This flowy midi skirt from Modcloth has tons of volume and looks perfect for twirling. $70
2. This gold leaf crown from Erica Elizabeth reminds me of a greek goddess. Its a little pricy, but would be so worth the investment if you had an occasion to wear it. $325
3. I love the toe cap trend and these pumps from Steve Madden do it perfectly with gold metallic detail. $130
4. This simple yet stylish colour blocked bag from Target. $27
5. This handy tutorial for diy hair elastics is super easy! Like, I seriously a made a handful in less than 5 minutes.
6. This gold cuff bracelet with coral and red stones from Lulu's would be perfect for an upcoming V-day party. $19
7. I adore statement necklaces and this one is sheer perfection. I have been eying this amazing Kate Spade one but this coral necklace from Forever 21 gives you the look for only $15.