This past week, I have been obsessing over:
1. This beautiful leather purse from Danier Leather. The buttery soft leather and classic shape make it a definite keeper.
2. This red lace dress. Ever since dying my hair platinum, I have been loving wearing the colour red. I think this dress would be perfect for my work christmas party!
3. I switch purses almost daily and some of my smaller purses won't fit my wallet. This pretty little mini wallet (by Marc for Marc Jacobs) has just enough space for my drivers licence, debit and credit cards. Perfect for keeping everything organized in a small clutch.
4. To me, leopard print just screams fall. And this gorgeous pony hair bangle offers lots of texture, as well as an eye catching print
5. There is no place (as far as I know) here in Winnipeg that sells cronuts, but thats okay because this recipe for Apple Pecan Pie Cronuts from Half Baked Harvest looks insanely delicious and totally worth the effort to bake them at home.
6. I'm super impressed by these lace-up booties from Gap. Not only are they real suede, the sole on them looks like it will be fantastic during our frosty Canadian winters. Unfortunately I was a little late to find this gem and they no longer have my size online or in my local store, but if your store isn't sold out already, I would definitely snatch these up!
7. This liquid sand nail polish (in the colour Honey Ryder) from O.P.I. looks like it has a super pretty texture. I can't wait to try it!