1 cup Brown sugar
1 cup Butter
1 pkg. Unsalted saltine crackers (about 40)
2 cups Chocolate chips
1 tbsp Sea salt (optional)
1. Line a cookie sheet with non-stick tin foil and arrange crackers on top in a single layer.
2. Melt sugar and butter together in a small pot. Bring to boil and continue to boil for 3 minutes.
3. Pour sugar mixture over crackers and bake in 400 degree oven for 5 minutes.
4. Let cool for 5 minutes before sprinkling chocolate chips on top. The heat from the crackers will melt the chocolate chips so you can use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate evenly. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt if desired.
5. Cool in fridge for 1 hour before cutting into squares or breaking into pieces.