Hey everyone! I decided to start a new feature on the blog sharing some of my favourite things lately. Here's what I have been loving this week:
1. This quote: "A simple hello could lead to a million things."
2. These gold hoop earrings from Nordstrom are actually clip-ons! Perfect for girls like me who can't wear traditional earrings.
3. This yummy new fragrance from Katy Perry. With fruity top notes, I'm pretty sure this perfume will be making its way onto my christmas list.
4. This amazing statement necklace from Lilly Wang. (via ShopLately) Not only is it stunning, it's only $22.50!
5. These pretty press on nails from L'Oreal Paris. It has been years since I have worn press-on nails, but I'm loving how sleek the black matte polish looks with shiny gold tips.
6. This gorgeous outfit from Rach at Pink Peonies. I've been following her stylish blog for a while but to me, this outfit is the epitome of fall style!
7. This gold bow bangle from T&J Designs. I'm thinking it will look amazing stacked with my oversized gold watch. $24