Superfood Granola BarsMakes 12 bars
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup of rice krispies
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/4 cup unsweetened dried coconut
2 tbsp cocoa nibs or 1/4 cup goji berries
1. Mix oil, honey & sugar in a medium sized pot. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes... the oil may not fully stir into the sugar and that is OK!
2. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
3. Pour hot honey mixture over dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Press bars into a 9x9 pan covered with parchment paper.
5. Wait 1 hour for granola to set before cutting into bars.